Registered Office: Jubilee Mill, North Street, Bradford, BD1 4EW Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01274 760720
Registered Charity No: 1097217 (England and Wales), SC038776 (Scotland).
Company Limited by Guarantee, Registered in England and Wales No: 4655175
CAP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 413528
Use of this site is provided by Christians Against Poverty (CAP) subject to the following Terms and Conditions: Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not CAP). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- CAP reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to CAP are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will CAP be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- CAP does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from CAP. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by CAP to use any item displayed.
- CAP takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and CAP has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that CAP approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.